I’m Vivianni Barcellos
Based in Montréal, Canada
I am a trilingual student looking for an internship leading to a job. I am available to work in the office or remotely. I have an excellent analytical ability, attention to detail, good problem-solving skills, ease of learning and I know how to manage my time well. I am known for being helpful, self-reliant and organized.
- Mac OS, Windows and Linux Operating Systems;
- MS Office, LibreOffice, Adobe Suite, FinalCut Pro;
- Time management and problem solving;
- WordPress CMS;
- Networking (WAN, LAN, DNS)
- Active Directory;
- Repairing Computers (Software and Hardware);
- Experiences with social media management.
French (Current – Level B2 certification of the French Ministry of Education)